- The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, has congratulated the Minister of State for Petroleum
Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on his emergence as President of the prestigious and all-important African Petroleum Producers’ Organization (APPO).
A release by Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of the corporation, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, quoted a letter signed on behalf of the GMD by NNPC’s Chief Operating Officer (COO), Gas and Power, Engr. Saidu Mohammed, dated 13 the June, 2018, saying Dr. Baru noted that Dr. Kachikwu’s headship of the Organisation was a testament to the trust members of the Group have in him as well as their unalloyed confidence that he would excel in the new position given his performance as President of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
Dr. Baru described the Minister as a transformational and transactional leader, adding that his tenure would engender the much-desired favourable business environment that would optimize return on investment in the Industry in the African Continent and, in turn, impact positively on the lives of the various nationals whose respective countries rely on the hydrocarbon resources as the main stay of their economies.
The GMD wished Dr. Kachikwu a successful tenure in his new position while
assuring him of his maximum support.
- 19 hours ago - Uk Arbitration Court Orders Gabriel Volpi to pay $360m - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - Operation Show Of Force Meant To Deter Criminals- Lagos Police Boss - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Naira Eases As Investors Repatriate Dividend - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - LNG Gets More Acceptance In Central America - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - IMF Raises Concern Over Africa’s Rising Debt Profile - 0 Comment