Managing Director Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) HADIZA BALA USMAN, with the Authority’s top management as well as World Bank’s Consultants MTBS. To her left are, Lead Consultant (MTBS) PAUL VAN EULEM, Managing Partner Legal Services MUHAMMED KUMALIA, World Bank consultant Trade and Regional Integration OLIVER HARTMANN, Assistant General Manager PPP, NPA, NANA YAKUBU and Senior Manager Monitory And Regulatory Services, HALIRU ABUBAKAR while to her right are General Manager, Board Secretary/Legal Adviser ENIOLA WILLIAMS, MTBS DEPUTY Director/Ports Expert CHRISTOPHER BORHA and other experts from the World Bank Consultants (MTBS).
- 3 days ago - Peter Obi Is Atiku’s Running Mate - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - BEDC Signs MOU On Mini-Grid Project In Franchise Areas - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - NNPC Pipeline Goes On Fire In Osisioma, Near Aba …With Several Casualties - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - All Deposits Of Skye Bank Are Safe – Emefiele ……….As Polaris Bank Takes Over Assets And Liabilities - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Uk Arbitration Court Orders Gabriel Volpi to pay $360m - 0 Comment