Managing Director Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) HADIZA BALA USMAN, with the Authority’s top management as well as World Bank’s Consultants MTBS. To her left are, Lead Consultant (MTBS) PAUL VAN EULEM, Managing Partner Legal Services MUHAMMED KUMALIA, World Bank consultant Trade and Regional Integration OLIVER HARTMANN, Assistant General Manager PPP, NPA, NANA YAKUBU and Senior Manager Monitory And Regulatory Services, HALIRU ABUBAKAR while to her right are General Manager, Board Secretary/Legal Adviser ENIOLA WILLIAMS, MTBS DEPUTY Director/Ports Expert CHRISTOPHER BORHA and other experts from the World Bank Consultants (MTBS).
- 1 month ago - Uk Arbitration Court Orders Gabriel Volpi to pay $360m - 0 Comment
- 2 months ago - Operation Show Of Force Meant To Deter Criminals- Lagos Police Boss - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - Naira Eases As Investors Repatriate Dividend - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - LNG Gets More Acceptance In Central America - 0 Comment
- 3 months ago - IMF Raises Concern Over Africa’s Rising Debt Profile - 0 Comment