• Home
  • Photo News
  • News
    • NGO/CSO
    • Photo News
    • OrientalNews 7th Anniversary
    • Press Releases
    • World News
    • Nigeria News
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Sports
  • Interviews
  • SMEs
  • Law
    • Crime
  • Travel & Tours
    • Aviation
    • Tourism
  • Energy
    • Oil & Gas
    • Power
  • Business
    • Banking & Finance
      • Capital Market
      • Money Market
    • Pension
    • Insurance
    • Brands & Marketing
    • IT & Telecoms
    • Labour
    • Agriculture
    • Maritime
    • Property
    • Manufacturing
  • Regulators
    • Nigeria Bureu of Statistics
    • PENCOM
    • NAICOM
    • SEC
    • NSE
    • CBN
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Tuesday, May 19
  • About us
  • Terms of use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Advertize here
  • Contact us
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Oriental News Nigeria
  • Home
  • Photo News
  • News
    • NGO/CSO
    • Photo News
    • OrientalNews 7th Anniversary
    • Press Releases
    • World News
    • Nigeria News
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Sports
  • Interviews
  • SMEs
  • Law
    • Crime
  • Travel & Tours
    • Aviation
    • Tourism
  • Energy
    • Oil & Gas
    • Power
  • Business
    • Banking & Finance
      • Capital Market
      • Money Market
    • Pension
    • Insurance
    • Brands & Marketing
    • IT & Telecoms
    • Labour
    • Agriculture
    • Maritime
    • Property
    • Manufacturing
  • Regulators
    • Nigeria Bureu of Statistics
    • PENCOM
    • NAICOM
    • SEC
    • NSE
    • CBN
Oriental News Nigeria
Home»Law»Crime»Police Confirm Kidnap Of 6 Family Members In Zamfara
Crime

Police Confirm Kidnap Of 6 Family Members In Zamfara

By orientalnewsngJanuary 9, 2021No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The  Police Command in Zamfara has confirmed the kidnap of six children of one Alhaji Sani Gyare and one other in Kadauri village, Maru Local Government Area of the state.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Shehu Mohammed, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Gusau.

He said the command received information on the abduction of seven children, six of whom are children of Alhaji Gyare and the seventh, a female picked from a neighbouring house all in Kadauri village in Jabaka district of Maru LGA.

“The Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Abutu Yaro has deployed a combined team of CTU and Police Mobile Force who are currently on the trail of the suspects.

“The CP, who said that peace had been restored in the area, vowed to rescue the victims soonest.

“He charged the local communities to continue to give useful information to law enforcement agents, especially the Police, in order to bring the criminals to book,” Muhammed said.

NAN gathered that the suspected hoodlums, in their large numbers, invaded the village in the early hours of Friday to carry out the act.

Speaking to newsmen, father of the six victims, said he suspected the abductors came for him but missed him and took away his children instead.

“I was informed that when they got to the village, they went straight to my house and when they discovered l was not home they went away with my children and the daughter of one of my close friends and neighbour, Alhaji Sani Yellow,” he said.

Share this:

  • Share
  • Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
orientalnewsng

Related Posts

Kidnappers kill Abuja-based Lawyer Princess Nwamaka Chigbo

January 8, 2026

Posture Cyber Security Technologies Reaffirms Commitment To Safeguarding Digital Assets

August 20, 2025

11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed By EFCC 

June 12, 2025

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

The latest
  • NAICOM Mourns The Passing Of Barr. Rotimi Edu
  • Guinness Elevates AMVCA 12 with Best Dressed Voters’ Choice Award and ₦2 Million in Prizes
  • CGC Adeniyi Seeks Inclusive Dialogue as Customs Opens Fresh Front With Beer Sectoral Group
  •  NEMA Begins Emergency Response Campaign On Flood Disaster In South-South Region
  • National Emergency Agency Warns States To Act Fast Against Impending Floods 
  • FirstBank, Visa Launch Naira Visa Debit Card To Accelerate Nigeria’s Cashless Payments Drive
  • Federal Budget Office Says Fiscal Years Are Defined By Law
  • Nigerian Navy Dismantles Staging Camp Operated By Suspected Hoodlums In Niger Delta 
  • NIA Expresses Sorrow Of Death Of Former NCRIB President, Barr. Rotimi Edu
  • INEC Confirms Receipt Of Membership Registers From All 22 Registered Political Parties 
Categories
Quick Links
  • About us
  • Terms of use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Advertize here
  • Contact us
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
Copyright © 2026 Oriental News Nigeria. All right reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.