Updated: 4th, December 2019
Please note: “The Website” and “orientalnewsng” as used herein refer to campusbiz.com.ng
Do Not Violate Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own comments. Your comments should be truthful and accurate, however, “orientalnewsng” reserves the right to moderate your comment and even delete them if they violate our terms. Do not post comments that involve the following:
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any type
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to “The Website” is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
“orientalnewsng” reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. “The Website” may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at “The Website” sole discretion. “orientalnewsng” reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom it believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
“orientalnewsng” reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
By posting to or otherwise engaging in any communication within “The Website” , you are granting the“orientalnewsng” (or any of its assignee) a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sub-license, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such information.
If you believe your copyrights are being infringed, please send us a mail immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unauthorized use of “The Website” in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.