About 80 different countries in the world will be present in Nigeria as the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment hosts the 2023 LCCI International Business Conference & Expo tagged “Invest Nigeria.”
During the event, there will be signing of landmark investment agreements between Nigeria and other Countries, introduction of ten Unicorn Companies to the Nigerian Economy, and the establishment of 1000 new start-ups.
The highlights of the event will feature the following:
• Business Forum headlined by the Presidency, State Government, Diplomats, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, and Leaders of the organized private sector.
• The Governor’s session before the keynote address, where five State Governors will speak to the audience on investment opportunities in their states and the available incentives.
• Ten Business to Business Sessions on Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Fintech, Textile, and Creative Arts.
• Four Government to Government meetings between representatives of the Nigerian government and representatives of other governments.
• Expo section with delegates and exhibitors from different Countries
This event is scheduled to hold on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th August 2023, 9:00am at the Eko Hotel and Suite, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.