Five persons including a ten year old boy were killed this morning when a Liquefied Natural Gas, LPG domestic retailing Centre located at Ojekunle Street, Ladipo Spare Part market exploded.
There are other casualties according National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA.
According to Ibrahim Farinloye, Coordinator Soutg West of NEMA who cinfirmed the casualty figure said the fire had been put out but rescue operatuons still ongoing.
He said the boy was rescued alife but died on the way to the hospital.
Farinloye said the casualties included three males and one female identified as Mama Funmi.
Lagos State Fire Service, Police Disaster Management Unit, NEMA and LASEMA are on rescue operations