Following recent upsurge in cult activities in the State, the Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command *CP John B.Abang, has summoned an emergency meeting with Area Commanders,Divisional Police officers and tactical Commanders at the State Command headquarters Awka.
At the meeting he directed for immediate and aggressive manhunt of perpetrators including their sponsors in order to stem the tide of the menace.The directives started yielding positive results as some notorious suspects have so far been arrested and are making useful statements about their levels of involvement.
Similarly, the Command is determined as usual to ensure that criminals have no hiding place in the State no matter how highly placed they might be and would deal decisively with anyone apprehended in accordance with the Law.
Consequently, the Command further assure all “Ndi Anambra” and residents alike of its commitments towards providing Safety and Security in the State.The Command equally enjoins parents/guardians to Caution their children to refrain from indulging into cultism and other nefarious activities as anyone found wanting will face the full wrath of the Law.
Meanwhile, the Public are urged to utilise the following phone numbers in case of any emergency and to report suspicious persons for prompt response.
* CONTROL ROOM NUMBER is, 07039194332
* OPS OFFICER CSP. WILLIAM R. ODUMU 08036877447
* O/C SARS CSP. AGBAZUE PATRICK 08112201345
* O/C FEDERAL H/WAY CSP. AHMED GAIYA 08039722267
* OC SAFER HIGHWAY SP ISA KOLO 08039714969
* O/C KPOCHAPU SP. APPAH T. ABRAHAM 08032771100
* OC OPERATION UDOKA SP UCHE EZE 08034011445
* OC ANTI CULT.SP UCHE ONYINAYA 07033778430
* PPRO SP HARUNA MOHAMMED PPRO 08060970639