The Airport Safety Week for the year flagged off today, September 28, 2021.
Activities for the Safety Week are being observed simultaneously around all airports in Nigeria.
Airport Safety Week is an initiative of the Airports Council International, ACI- Africa Region which holds every September in all countries across Africa .
This is the third edition.
The initiative adopts an inclusive approach by involving all internal and external stakeholders whose activities impact on safety directly or indirectly with the aim to promote and improve our safety culture by sharing experiences and knowledge.
Nigeria will mark this year’s Safety Week from 28th – 30th of September.
Activities lined up for sensitization campaign to mark the week include ,Road shows, Lectures,workshop on best safety practices, know your airside activities.
- 12 hours ago - NDIC Says Deposit Insurance Coverage Limit Subject To Review - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Anambra:National Security Adviser Assures Hitch Free Guber Elections - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Allianz Africa Confirms Appointment Of Delphine Traoré As CEO - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - eNaira: Nigeria Becomes Africa’s 1st With Digital Currency - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Man bags 14 years’ imprisonment for attempted robbery - 0 Comment