Nigeria Oil & Gas International Exhibition a vital platform for Nigerian Small and Medium Enterprises, SMEs and international partners will host about 700 Professionals as activities for the event gets set to roll in July.
The annual meeting of industry stakeholders will enable industry professionals to network and explore new business opportunities within the industry.
The participants will get an opportunity to meet the who’s who of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
With the support and participation of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, NNPC, its subsidiaries and the Nigerian oil and gas industry, NOG has become a part of the institutional framework of the industry and has been at the forefront of policy announcements and strategic discussions for the last 17 years.
The Nigeria Oil & Gas International Exhibition is a vital platform for Nigerian SMEs and international partners, where Nigeria Content initiatives are planned and contracts are established and often signed. Initially, international players dominated the exhibition with only a handful of indigenous exhibitors; indigenous players and SMEs now make up 85 per cent of the exhibiting companies at NOG.
The Nigerian Content Seminar provides a platform for legislators, the NCDMB, investors and oil and gas businesses to convene and celebrate the Nigerian Content achievements realised since the enactment of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, discuss the challenges that remain in Nigerian Content implementation, explore solutions and share case studies.
- 10 hours ago - Nigeria Seeks $500 Million AfDB Fund For Technology Innovation - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - AMCON Takes Over Cedar Oil & Gas Limited Over N29Bn Debt - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Arik Air Boosts Fleet, Set For Yuletide Season - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Air Peace To Operate Flights To Ibadan - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Muhammad Nami Replaces Fowler As FIRS Chairman - 0 Comment