• Home
  • Photo News
  • News
    • NGO/CSO
    • Photo News
    • OrientalNews 7th Anniversary
    • Press Releases
    • World News
    • Nigeria News
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Sports
  • Interviews
  • SMEs
  • Law
    • Crime
  • Travel & Tours
    • Aviation
    • Tourism
  • Energy
    • Oil & Gas
    • Power
  • Business
    • Banking & Finance
      • Capital Market
      • Money Market
    • Pension
    • Insurance
    • Brands & Marketing
    • IT & Telecoms
    • Labour
    • Agriculture
    • Maritime
    • Property
    • Manufacturing
  • Regulators
    • Nigeria Bureu of Statistics
    • PENCOM
    • NAICOM
    • SEC
    • NSE
    • CBN
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Monday, May 18
  • About us
  • Terms of use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Advertize here
  • Contact us
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Oriental News Nigeria
  • Home
  • Photo News
  • News
    • NGO/CSO
    • Photo News
    • OrientalNews 7th Anniversary
    • Press Releases
    • World News
    • Nigeria News
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Sports
  • Interviews
  • SMEs
  • Law
    • Crime
  • Travel & Tours
    • Aviation
    • Tourism
  • Energy
    • Oil & Gas
    • Power
  • Business
    • Banking & Finance
      • Capital Market
      • Money Market
    • Pension
    • Insurance
    • Brands & Marketing
    • IT & Telecoms
    • Labour
    • Agriculture
    • Maritime
    • Property
    • Manufacturing
  • Regulators
    • Nigeria Bureu of Statistics
    • PENCOM
    • NAICOM
    • SEC
    • NSE
    • CBN
Oriental News Nigeria
Home»Law»Crime»Police Arrests 18 Year Old Boy Who Killed A Prostitute
Crime

Police Arrests 18 Year Old Boy Who Killed A Prostitute

By Orientalnews StaffJuly 30, 2021No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Richard Ginika Izuora

The 18-year-old boy, Jamiu Malomo, who allegedly murdered a 28-years-old lady Azeezat Akande has been arrested.

Spokesperson of the Ogun State Police Command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, in a statement said the suspect was arrested after complaint was filed.

The Chairman, Ilupeju community, Oke Aregba Abeokuta, said that they woke up Sunday morning, 18th of July 2021, to discover a lifeless body of a young lady, who was stabbed to death on a rock in the area; with a knife soaked with blood beside her.

Upon the report, the DPO Adatan division, SP Abiodun Salau and his detectives moved to the scene; from where the corpse was moved to state hospital Ijaye mortuary.

The DPO immediately embarked on intelligence; as well as forensic investigations to unravel the mystery behind the gruesome murder and fortunately had a breakthrough when they received information that the person last seen with the deceased was sighted at about 11:45 pm on Thursday 22nd of July 2021, at 380 Bar Panseke area of Abeokuta; where he was trying to pick another ”runs girl”.

Jamiu Malomo arrested was arrested based on information available to the Police.

”On interrogation, the suspect who was just released from prison custody last month, confessed to killing the deceased.

”According to him, he picked the deceased from Panseke and took her home for sexual pleasure. After having carnal knowledge of the victim, the victim demanded for the N10,000 which was their agreement. But he refused to give her because he had only eight thousand naira with him.

”This led to hot argument between them. He then gave his phone to the deceased to hold and wait for him on the road; to go and bring the money for her. While the deceased was waiting, the suspect came back with a knife unknown to the victim…He stabbed her deeply on her neck, resulting to the instant death of the deceased.”

Share this:

  • Share
  • Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Tweet
  • Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit
Orientalnews Staff

Related Posts

Kidnappers kill Abuja-based Lawyer Princess Nwamaka Chigbo

January 8, 2026

Posture Cyber Security Technologies Reaffirms Commitment To Safeguarding Digital Assets

August 20, 2025

11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Nabbed By EFCC 

June 12, 2025

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

The latest
  • NAICOM Mourns The Passing Of Barr. Rotimi Edu
  • Guinness Elevates AMVCA 12 with Best Dressed Voters’ Choice Award and ₦2 Million in Prizes
  • CGC Adeniyi Seeks Inclusive Dialogue as Customs Opens Fresh Front With Beer Sectoral Group
  •  NEMA Begins Emergency Response Campaign On Flood Disaster In South-South Region
  • National Emergency Agency Warns States To Act Fast Against Impending Floods 
  • FirstBank, Visa Launch Naira Visa Debit Card To Accelerate Nigeria’s Cashless Payments Drive
  • Federal Budget Office Says Fiscal Years Are Defined By Law
  • Nigerian Navy Dismantles Staging Camp Operated By Suspected Hoodlums In Niger Delta 
  • NIA Expresses Sorrow Of Death Of Former NCRIB President, Barr. Rotimi Edu
  • INEC Confirms Receipt Of Membership Registers From All 22 Registered Political Parties 
Categories
Quick Links
  • About us
  • Terms of use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Advertize here
  • Contact us
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
Copyright © 2026 Oriental News Nigeria. All right reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.