As the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) as promised, here are seven simple steps to check the results.
Checking the result is very simple as the smart identity card used during the examinations is still useful here as the result checker pin and serial number contained on it are all that is needed.
These are the seven simple steps to follow:
- Go to https://www.waecdirect.org. which is the WAEC result checking portal.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year
- Select your Examination Type which is “school candidate result”.
- Then enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN afterwards.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.